Wednesday 11 April 2018

Home from Home

This layout is the last layout I have to show from my crafty weekend away last month. It's based on a layout by Crafty Jen Schow and uses a sheet of patterned paper from Crate Paper's Wonder Collection which has images of houses. Jen used the paper as a border but I have seen many other people do this too.

For my layout I used photos of the holiday cottage we stayed at in Norfolk last year.


The base for my layout was a sheet of 12" x 12" white Bazzill cardstock which was trimmed slightly and matted onto a sheet of black cardstock.


I fussy cut a strip of the houses from the patterned paper and stuck this along the bottom of the layout using 3D foam to add some dimension.

My three photos were each matted on black cardstock and stuck to the layout in a block.


I used some black foam Thickers for the title and smaller black stickers for the title.


At the top of the layout I stuck a couple of strips of coordinating papers. Die cuts and a punched heart were used to create a cluster on the the left top corner of the page.

No comments: