Saturday 7 April 2018

Do you Want to Build a Snowman

This layout is another that I put together whilst away in Berkshire the other weekend. Considering we get snow so infrequently, I was surprised to see that this is the 23rd snow themed layout that I have created and posted on this blog!


I layered a variety of pieces of patterned paper (many quite old) in shades of beige and brown beneath a photograph of Lara taken in the snow just before Christmas. A white paper doily was also placed underneath the layers on the left side.


The 'Snowman' part of my title was cut using a Silhouette cut file and the rest was created with stickers from Simple Stories.


I embellished the layout with die cut snowflakes which were glittered to add sparkle. 


Gold sequins were scattered around the layout and a die cut saying 'remember this' and stickers for the date were added to finish the layout.

No comments: