Wednesday 10 January 2018

Sleepy Puss-Cat

Another scrapbook page that didn't make it to my blog last year .....

This layout was a scaplift of a layout by Kerry Bruce and features a photo of my sleepy cat.

I used a sheet of white card as my base which I matted on sheet of turquoise card. Scraps of turquoise and pink paper were used to mat the photograph and were layered beneath.



Before sticking down the papers I machine stitched two circles in the centre of the layout using black thread. Puffy stickers, adhesive pearls and wooden stars decorated the stitched circles.


My title was made from Basic Grey alphabet stickers which were stuck onto a tag made from some scrap card. Bakers Twine was added as well as die cuts from a My Mind's Eye Meow Mixed Bag



1 comment:

Anita said...

Loving seeing your work again Karen.....have always loved your style xx